Last, but not least, painting...
posted under
Social Events
by Kate
Tuesday, July 29, 2008, Tori organized a trip to Sips 'n Strokes. I didn't think I was going to have a good night since it took me about an hour and a half to get there because of the weather and the traffic, but I did enjoy myself. I was only a few minutes late. This was supposed to be a really relaxing experience where you drink wine and paint something. Well, we weren't allowed to have wine because of some rule in Cobb County. I'm not really sure why they chose this location for their business since the wine drinking thing is part of the concept. You'd think they'd pick locations where you can actually drink wine. And there was a little bit of stress over those darn tulips. Overall though, it was a lot of fun to paint with each other.
As you can see, we all made unique paintings. Tori's blue background inspired me to paint my tulips different colors. Someone else in the class had a cool purple background. There were some major artists in the group. Thanks for a fun trip!




Comment Form under post in blogger/blogspot