Pool Party Cupcakes
posted under
Misc
by Kate
Carol had a pool party on July 4th after the Peachtree RR. I decided to make these cupcakes: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/06/pool-party-pops.html. I didn't do the stick thing, because that seemed like too much effort. I made as many as I had cake for, which was more than we could eat. These little things are sweet, but oh so good. I loved decorating them, but I lost track of how long it took me to do it. At least 4 hours. I didn't have a marker for the eyes, nose, and mouth, so mine are a lot sloppier than the original ones. Will I make these again? Not sure. They weren't difficult, but it took a long time. They are also very sweet, so you can have a lot left over. But I think people were impressed, which always surprises me because I'm just following some directions I find in a magazine or online.

Comment Form under post in blogger/blogspot