Halloween at the Office
I just started working with a new group a few months ago and so far I love it. They are a great group to work with. For Halloween, there was a costume contest. Had I known in enough time and not had Teen Girl Squad costumes to work on, I may have made something to wear. Here are a few highlights.
Our division logo:

Our logo in action...I thought this was really creative, but I'm not sure that the stocking over the green person's head was necessary. That would be too hot for me.

Jenna was a GPS unit. She works in the small area estimation team, they create maps and such. I loved her costume. Check out the satellites. Unfortunately, the string used to tie them on cut off her circulation to her arm, but sometimes you gotta sacrifice for the craft.

Here's the close-up of the map. Jenna actually bikes to work every day. I worry about her since Atlanta drivers are CRAZY. Anyway, it's very heart-healthy of her and saves on gas.

And last, but not least, Seetha's costume as a Rubick's cube/nerd. Several people commented that it would have been more realistic if the the cube wasn't solved. She's standing next to a bee keeper, who I believe said her child was going as Winnie the Pooh this year.

Photo Gallery: http://photohut.smugmug.com/gallery/6487198_h34bd#411893490_NYxUP
Our division logo:

Our logo in action...I thought this was really creative, but I'm not sure that the stocking over the green person's head was necessary. That would be too hot for me.

Jenna was a GPS unit. She works in the small area estimation team, they create maps and such. I loved her costume. Check out the satellites. Unfortunately, the string used to tie them on cut off her circulation to her arm, but sometimes you gotta sacrifice for the craft.

Here's the close-up of the map. Jenna actually bikes to work every day. I worry about her since Atlanta drivers are CRAZY. Anyway, it's very heart-healthy of her and saves on gas.

And last, but not least, Seetha's costume as a Rubick's cube/nerd. Several people commented that it would have been more realistic if the the cube wasn't solved. She's standing next to a bee keeper, who I believe said her child was going as Winnie the Pooh this year.

Photo Gallery: http://photohut.smugmug.com/gallery/6487198_h34bd#411893490_NYxUP
Comment Form under post in blogger/blogspot