Jeff's Halloween Party 2008

posted under by Kate
So it's been a month or possibly 2 since I've posted pics. This will (hopefully) be one of many posts to update all my pics. First up, Jeff's Halloween Party. I should preface these photos with a couple of notes.

First, Jeff loves all things Halloween. And Jeff is the next Martha Stewart. So, he throws an AWESOME Halloween party complete with delicious foods, crafts, presents, games, and a showing of It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Second, Jeff, Lauren, and I are in love with Teen Girl Squad. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please check the girls out: http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html You can also find them on youtube if you can't access the page. We spent a lot of time on these costumes and want to do even more to them to wear at DragonCon next year. And Jaime and I also sustained a few injuries from the making of the costumes. But it was worth it because I think Jeff really liked them (our costumes were a surprise). We even did a little skit from one of the episodes.

Without further ado...

Teen Girl Squad...Cheerleader...So and So...Jeff (what? he's not a TGS!)...What's Her Face...The Ugly One



Jeff working on Main Street at Disney World. No pointing allowed! Jeff's costume was a concession person at a movie theater...he had a tray of popcorn and gross candies to complete the outfit, but when he modeled the mouse ears we decided he could be working at Disney World. (Joe, Jeff's brother, is in the background, in costume. Not sure what's up with his glowing eyes.)



Jeff, from behind, not sure what he was doing. I think talking about something on the tree (see below), Dave sitting on the floor, and Jaime in the recliner.





Tree #2. I asked if they used the telescope to spy on their neighbors, but they said no. They actually look at stars. What's up with that?



The spread. Of course, there was more food than this, but I only took one picture.


Thanks for a great party, Jeff (and yeah, I guess Dave helped, too). I look forward to many more. :)

Photo Gallery: http://photohut.smugmug.com/gallery/6486993_qhBkb#411881895_h29fm

0 comments

Make A Comment